“small place with great foo.”

Coyotes Southwestern Grill
Ranked #13 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Southwestern, Delicatessen, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“small place with great foo.”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

we took advantage of their winter special menu where you get to mix and match your meal with a starter, entre and dessert for 23 bucks. I had the corn tortilla chicken soup which was awesome with a little spicey kick. I had the blackbean burrito with chorizo. it was quite good but didn't hold a candle to my wife's goat cheese and shrimp enchilada. The shimp were large and firm and the warm goat cheese just oozed goodness and flavor. Next time I come I am getting that.

1 Thank elink40

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Alberta, Canada
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

What a fantastic place for breakfast. The stuffed french toast is to-die-for! Services is quick and very friendly. The menu has a great variety.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Alberta_Couple
Alberta, Canada
“Very good service and food!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our group had the veggie burger, salad, and sweet potato soup....everything really good! Ingredients were very fresh and it was just what we needed for a light supper.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank blairmoe
Oxnard, California
“Fair priced for lunch, but food fell short”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We went here from tripadvisor recommendations for their soup and sandwich lunch combos. Price was right for lunch, bt I didn't find the soup very flavorful and my sandwich was very dry and bland. It seemed pretty busy so I may have caught them on an off day or didn't order their best dish.

1 Thank travelinteacher1282
Red Deer, Canada
“allergy alert-warning”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

this used to be one of my favorite destinations and suggested to many to make this one of thier stops when visiting Banff. I no longer will make this suggestion. I discovered that Coyotes Southwestern Grill is not a good choice of place to eat if you have a food allergy. when seated I asked if they had a Gluten free menu and was told anything on the menu could be gluten free. I ordered soup and sandwich as I was told they had Gluten Free bread. when my food arrived, to be sure I asked if the bread was Gluten free.....oops.... sorry, I forgot.....I will get it changed. After a long wait and everyone else at my table finished their food I waited for my food. when the sandwich arrived the bread was cold (out of the freezer cold) and the bread was hard and impossable to eat. I was told "well that is all we have" in not so friendly manner. In the end I got a 20% discount for a meal I was unable to eat. food allergies are not a choice. I still am surprised on the disregard for a food allergy but even more so how little they cared.

• Visited November 2012