“Delicious, interesting, fresh food!”

Coyotes Southwestern Grill
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Southwestern, Delicatessen, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We were hiking all day - tired, hot and sweaty and stumbled upon Coyotes! So glad we did! The food was awesome - unique and deliciously prepared! A definite 10/10!

1  Thank MBHOP
There are newer reviews for Coyotes Southwestern Grill

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed 4 days in Banff and ate breakfast here each day. To be honest, outside the hotels, it was a bit difficult finding anywhere else for a decent breakfast, and the first morning there we had to wait for a table. There is a good choice, from granola to french toast and omelettes and fry up. Being English we were delighted to have a decent size pot of tea which appeared to be made with boiling water ! Enough of tepid water with teabags on the side after three weeks in Canada....

1  Thank leicestermancunian
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have enjoyed breakfast at Coyotes several times. It is the best in town for breakfast. There may be a wait, because it is a popular place, but usually the wait is short.
We dined at Coyotes twice when we were in Banff a few years ago and it was our favorite restaurant for dinner. Upon dining there this time, the results were mixed. My wife very much enjoyed her salad and a bean burrito entree. I enjoyed a very tasty soup for my first course. I chose a pork chop special for my main course. It was tasty but pretty tough. Nevertheless, we will dine at Coyotesvagain.

1  Thank alpran
Reviewed September 19, 2012

What a wonderful find. This is a "Local's" spot with excellent food. The tortilla soup was worth a second visit for us during a three day stay. It was killer...& my wife makes what I have always considered the best tortilla soup ever!

1  Thank missjomrs
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I went here for breakfast as I had been told that it is the best in town.
The savoury french toast was nice but not amazing and the cappucinno that I ordered was embarassing to say the least. The foam was built up above the mug and pouring over the edges. I may go back here but not soon. Hire better baristas is my tip.

1  Thank Hana212