“Great Breakfast and Friendly Staff”

Bruno's Bar & Grill
Ranked #46 of 147 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went to this bar two years ago and it has since been redecorated and looks better than it did then. I would definitely recommend the breakfast. I had it twice during my stay and both times it was great. You get a very generous portion size. I went there at day and nightimes. The staff are super friendly and I got served quickly whenever I was there (I went several times, also just for drinks). I would recommend a Sloppy Gavin cocktail!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MarieCamb

• Korean first
Lethbridge
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Bruno's for dinner after visiting Banff NP. Very nice food, kids menu, kids entertainment, quick served, friendly waiter. Had a quesadilla, was super. The waiter had forgotten to bring our appetizer, so my husband got his beer for free, nice gesture!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Karin V
Edmonton, Canada
“Still a Banff mainstay”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Bruno's is still the place to go for a good meal - breakfast, lunch or dinner - in Banff. The food is good, from the stalwart Bruno Engler burger to the all day breakfasts, the service is casual and friendly, and the prices are reasonable for the neighbourhood. It's a local hangout in the evenings, which is good or not so great, depending on what you're looking for.

1 Thank PogoJ
Edmonton, Canada
“Best breakfast in Banff”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Whenever we get to Banff, Bruno's is our choice for breakfast! Service and food are excellent. Sometimes there is a wait but it always goes quickly! I recommend this restaurant!

1 Thank Carmen M
Ottawa, Canada
“Good local bar”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Started going here since I moved back to the rockies, seems to be a good mix of locals and tourists. Staff are always friendly and service is consistantly good. All day breakfast is good as are the burgers. Should be a big hit with the skiiers/snowboarders in the winter as the location is right beside the mount royal hotel. Would reconmend it!

1 Thank schmuck99