“Great Breakfast and Friendly Staff”

Bruno's Bar & Grill
Ranked #45 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I went to this bar two years ago and it has since been redecorated and looks better than it did then. I would definitely recommend the breakfast. I had it twice during my stay and both times it was great. You get a very generous portion size. I went there at day and nightimes. The staff are super friendly and I got served quickly whenever I was there (I went several times, also just for drinks). I would recommend a Sloppy Gavin cocktail!

1  Thank MarieCamb

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped at Bruno's for dinner after visiting Banff NP. Very nice food, kids menu, kids entertainment, quick served, friendly waiter. Had a quesadilla, was super. The waiter had forgotten to bring our appetizer, so my husband got his beer for free, nice gesture!

1  Thank Karin V
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Bruno's is still the place to go for a good meal - breakfast, lunch or dinner - in Banff. The food is good, from the stalwart Bruno Engler burger to the all day breakfasts, the service is casual and friendly, and the prices are reasonable for the neighbourhood. It's a local hangout in the evenings, which is good or not so great, depending on what you're looking for.

1  Thank PogoJ
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Whenever we get to Banff, Bruno's is our choice for breakfast! Service and food are excellent. Sometimes there is a wait but it always goes quickly! I recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Carmen M
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Started going here since I moved back to the rockies, seems to be a good mix of locals and tourists. Staff are always friendly and service is consistantly good. All day breakfast is good as are the burgers. Should be a big hit with the skiiers/snowboarders in the winter as the location is right beside the mount royal hotel. Would reconmend it!

1  Thank schmuck99