“Good Food & Great Service”

Bruno's Bar & Grill
Ranked #47 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The place was clean and service was quick and friendly. We ate breakfast on a Saturday morning and the taste was great. The prices were good especially for Banff. We will definitely go there again.

2  Thank Christina P

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good, basic, hearty breakfast. Good sized portions, friendly staff and excellent service. Funky bar atmosphere but all in all not bad. I would visit again.

2  Thank CaptainAmericaLives
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

I tried this place for the first time for breakfast after reading reviews here. Was not the best breakfast I ever had, but a good one in Canmore-Banff for sure.

I had the pulled pork skillet, meat was delicious and service was great as well. The waitress was very thoughtful, refilling coffee and water regularly. Simple detail maybe, but there so many places where you almost have to serve yourself. Very satisfied over all.

2  Thank Chrisgblr
Reviewed November 30, 2012

For me Bruno's has done the best Eggs Benny ever! This time however I was a little disappointed in the small amount of delicious hollandaise! That aside our Sunday morning here was sooo good. Bruno's is not the classiest of joints but it is clean, the staff friendly, the coffee great and the breakfast delicious and great value!

2  Thank Sarah Q
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Bruno's was taken over by new owners less than a year ago and since that time they have been steadily improving on what was previously a neglected establishment. They have been changing things bit by bit to improve the menu, atmosphere, service and the overall experience for their customers. Most recently they have repainted the dining area. This, coupled with updated furniture and art by local artist Mark Carroll have improved the dining experience immensely. As far as food goes, I have only had the breakfast and I have to say at just around ten dollars the 'traditional' is the best bang for your buck in downtown Banff although the breakfast burrito is quickly becoming a favourite of mine. The highlights for me are the real potato home fries ( not packaged or frozen) and the generous portions. I'm a big eater and am hard pressed to finish the 'Traditional'. Afternoons at Bruno's are relaxed and it's a great place to stop for a break to escape the hustle and bustle of Banff avenue. Always check the for the daily special which is often very interesting and usually a good deal and really filling portion. Night life at Bruno's is a mixed bag with everything from live music to fund raisers to art exhibitions. Keep up to date with their facebook page so you know what to expect. All in all I enjoy what Bruno's has to offer, I don't go all the time but I'm never disappointed when I do.

6  Thank JackieDarling