“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I feel bad writing a less than positive review however I would not return and think I should share my experience.
The food was good, when it arrived. We went for lunch ordered a pizza to share. We sat out on the balcony which was pretty to look onto the town.
It was the service that was disappointing. It took an extremely long time for our pizza to arrive. No one ever came back and asked us is everything was OK nor to re fill our drinks. I was quite surprised. I actually had to walk around to let someone know we wanted our bill - our waitress said she would be right over and still did not come lol !!!!!
The food was good it was just unfortuate about the service. ( It wasn't busy so I can't say that would have been the reason)

2  Thank CarolNiagara_Ontario

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Went here for pizza and they delivered. The pizza has a crispy crust including the edges -- we really liked that. LOTS of cheese on the pizza and plenty of the other toppings. Could have used a little more sauce though. Good service. Okay atmosphere.

1  Thank labs33
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I think it has literally been about 20 years since I had been here and my wife had never been.

We both ordered our own pizzas and they were delicious with plenty of toppings! The missus had a Hawaiian and I went with pep/mush.

The decor is simple but it works. The food is priced fairly and the staff was friendly and attentive. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank Imthatguytcb247
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Service, food, and price all very good. There are many choices in the area and we were happy to find this one. There is an outdoor space overlooking the main street. Great for people watching. Inside where we ate was comfortable and pleasant.

1  Thank Barb J
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our first night in Banff everyone was a bit tired from the trip and the kids just wanted some pizza. Everyone was pleasantly surprised and the pizza was great. The kids liked it so much we picked up pizza to go on another night during our trip!

1  Thank yimmy6