“Mhm Mhm Mhm”

Aardvark Pizza & Sub
Ranked #91 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: The Local's favorite! Banff's original latenight delivery. Free delivery all day/ all night10am-4am.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

They are open late which is wonderful! They were polite and efficient on the phone, the prices are decent which is nice because Banff can be so expensive! Delivery was free and fast! It was under $20, at our door in 30 minutes, and was piping hot!

There are newer reviews for Aardvark Pizza & Sub

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ordered a simple pizza and pop to have delivered to our hotel, they said it would be 20 minutes, after 45 I called, they said the delivery guy had car trouble, after an hour I called again, they said it was on its way, and was told it would still be the same price despite my wait. Almost two hours had passed and my patience had run out, I called again, and the staff member argued with me saying that my pizza went to a different hotel because that was what they had on their computer, when I explained that I had called from the same location on three prior occasions, he became rude and said they would have to make it again, I ended up canceling my order altogether and going out to eat with my small kids, we were met with very friendly staff who told us that this pizza place is very much hit and miss and they were not surprised by this negative experience. I don't like to complain, but don't want anyone to make the same mistake I made.

2  Thank Robynrlp78
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a few times before and it has always been good, but last night we ordered a pepperoni pizza for delivery and the service we received was just horrible!

When we phoned to place our order, an attendant with very poor English skills, and I mean VERY POOR, was having a really hard time understanding what we wanted so ultimately we just settled for a pepperoni pizza, just to get him off the phone.

One hour and forty five minutes later, the pizza still had not arrived, so we had to call again to make sure they had not forgotten us!

We waited another twenty minutes and when the pizza finally arrived it was thoroughly enjoyed; however, based on the poor service we are unlikely to order from Aardvark's again.

2  Thank Gazpacho16
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Had 1 pepperoni pizza slice and two fresh mad soft tacos with 3 pops...23.00
Seems high
And the lady working the counter is pretty rude as others have said

1  Thank smokeeater2
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I seriously go here every single time I'm in Banff. I'd be disappointed if I ever visited and didn't get an Aardvark's pizza.

Pepperoni pizza is my jam!