“Best massage I have have ever had in my life!”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for relaxation, look no further...

The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Kim (front desk) always goes above and beyond, and I have to tell ya!: Had my first massage with Yuko, who has a background in shiatsu massage -- she was phenomenal!

She has apparently just recently received her designation to practice, but I have to say that she is extremely competent at what she does and honestly, for me, she has "benched" a lot of the other massage therapists I had work on me in the past.

As a matter of fact, she is so great that I am planning a return visit within three weeks' time.

Domo Arigato, Yuko. Keep up the great work, and there will be a lot of happy campers, jut like myself!

Wishes of continued success...

1  Thank Gazpacho16
There are newer reviews for Red Earth Spa

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The Red Earth Spa is very quiet and we enjoyed our massages very much ! My husband and I visit this spa every time we are in Banff. The service has always been great and we have never had a problem with the reception/booking as other reviewers have mentioned. We have always found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. Our massage therapists were great and used the perfect amount of pressure. Thank you to Pauline and Victoria !

2  Thank Lucy1479
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had booked a spa day for my daughter and I, massage, pedicure and manicure. Upon entering the spa, we were greeted with a warm welcome and friendly smile receptionist. She showed us the facility, where to change into our cuddly robes. We than went into a quiet area, refreshments were available.
I had the stone massage, my massage therapist was amazing, love the heat from the stones on my body. After our massages, we had a pedicure and manicure. The best part was; the soaking of feet and hands, and the paraffin wax. I was disappointed in the end results of the nail polish on my toenails and fingernails.
I called the spa a few days, after I got home. Peggy the manager of Red Earth called me back. I told her about my disappointment, she was very accommodating.
I would highly recommend this spa, overall we had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My husband and I did the whole shebang package. Geisha tub, massage, supper and pedicure. There was a little bit of confusion in the booking (and it was more than likely my fault) I wouldn't even be mentioning it to be honest had they not gone above and beyond themselves and to rectify the "situation" (which there really was no situation - just lack a better word)
Very professional staff, clean environment, 5+ star service. We will for sure be back!!

1  Thank Katrina B
Reviewed April 7, 2014

had a wonderful time
did a couples treatment really loved the whole experience we did the whirlpool tub, and 1 hr massage cost a bit but was worth it