“Bachelorette Weekend”

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #4 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bachelorette Weekend”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Having experienced other spas in Banff and being less than impressed... I booked Red Earth for my girlfriend's stagette weekend. Kim, who handles group bookings, was fantastic throughout the booking experience. It can be tricky scheduling a group of 7 girls, but Kim was helpful (and very professional) with every request and change. There was a last minute change on their behalf after an aesthetician was unable to work, but Kim made sure the time changes to our appointments were minimal.

The massage I had was the best I've ever had (and my Mom is a former massage therapist... so hopefully she doesn't read this review).

We all had a fantastic afternoon and I will definitely be back to Red Earth Spa on my next visit to Banff!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank yycmegan

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Only ok”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I went with three friends. When I paid, I handed $40 cash to my massage therapist - which the cashier saw me do. Then, when she charged my credit card, she added a $30 gratuity because that was what they did for "group bookings" - something we hadn't been told.
Anyway, I was annoyed to pay $70 in tip on a $150 treament so I called the manager the next day and explained the situation and got the $30 refunded, but honestly, is that something I should have had to do?

Visited March 2013
4 Thank shellybuddy
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow now that was relaxing!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Loved, loved, loved the Red Earth Spa! The massage was AMAZING! and the atmosphere sooooo relaxing! We hang out there almost all day using the spa pool, sauna, relaxing room and great shower and change room!

Visited February 2014
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice place”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

massage was good....very expensive but hey this is Banff. Had a bit of a mixup with the times, I guess that was my bad, so we ate alot of granola bars and drank lots of water and tea while waiting for our massage. Overall it was a good massage.

Visited November 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Spa pool was really hot ”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

It is really pretty there but way too hot for my liking ! The evening we went was also very busy. I didn't stay too long. We didn't end up going for any treatments so can't comment on that unfortunately.