“Very professional... and great massages!”
Review of Red Earth Spa

Red Earth Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Red Earth Spa is a full service spa with six treatment rooms including one dedicated to hydrotherapy. The Spa also features a manicure and facial room. The spa has a number of areas for clients to relax before, in-between or after a treatment. Come join us at Banff's only full service Spa on Banff Avenue.
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The ladies know how to provide 60 minutes of massage bliss! The only downside is all the stuff they try to sell.

1  Thank OR-RoadWarrior
There are newer reviews for Red Earth Spa

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I recently visited the Red Earth Spa for the first time while in Banff. My sister in law and I booked for a side by side massage.
Upon arrival we were greeted by friendly and welcoming staff. After filling out the standard medical history form we were shown to the private lounge and change room where robes, tea and fruit were waiting for us to indulge.
Our massage started right on time, preceded with an introduction with our therapists and discussion on any 'hot' spots we wanted focus on, and what aromatherapy treatment we wanted.
The massage was wonderful, very professional and enjoyable. The price is comparable and reasonable considering the location (tourist town).
All in all I would 100% recommend this spa for anyone that wanted to escape for some relaxation. My only complaint was that I didn't have enough time to stay longer :)

2  Thank Kalibook
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to this spa recently for a day trip from Calgary on our anniversary. We chose to do the Red Earth Romance Package and it was an excellent time. The soaker tub is very small, but it is quiet romantic with the changing colors and brilliantly smelling oils they put in. The massages were amazing for both of us.

The price is good for banff, although I don't think I would spend that much on a package again when I could just get the massage and use their hot pools for free. That being said, if you aren't on a budget, the staff and services are fantastic and the spa itself is beautiful, well located and easy to find.

1  Thank tanisveronica
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I each had a treatment at the spa after a week in the Yukon.

Andrew had a Luxury Relaxation Back Treatment and he loved it.

I had a Air Wrap with the additional treatment of a Vichy Shower. I enjoyed the treatment but it wasnt very relaxing and I dont think the shower was worth.

I would go back to the spa but I wouldn't have my treatment

1  Thank fevdou
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Just had a massage there last weekend. The massage itself was great, the girl did a fantastic job. The facility sucks. The picture they have on the website is it. That is the extent of the pool. Steam room is bad and old and rusting away, no control over heat or humidity. The fitness area is tiny and I wouldn't use it. No lounge space in the spa really, just a few chairs while you wait for your treatment. Not great value for the money, I would rather pay the massage girl privately she was great.

2  Thank Krink01