2,340 results
All reviewschili's restauranthot tubmake your own waffleswaffle makercontinental breakfastbedroom suiteyogurtcave basinliving areasmall kitchenhard boiled eggsstandard roomunderground parkingsitting rooman upgradefree busbus pass
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Spent the weekend with a friend and two teenage boys. Finding a two bedroom suite was not easy but totally lucked out on this hotel. Two bedrooms, one upstairs, one down, with a living room in between
A quick 5 minute walk you are in the heart of Banff, close to everything
Our only complaint was the underground (heated...awesome!!) was VERY tight.
I'd go back in a heart beat.

Room Tip: Make sure you go to the hot tub.....awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joanne M
beautifulbanff, General Manager at Fox Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thanks so much for your review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the spaciousness of our two bedroom suite.

The heated underground parking as you mentioned can become tight at times, as it is provided on a first come first serve basis. We do have plenty of street parking available as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

I recently spent the weekend at the Fox Hotel & Suites in Banff, AB, and regretted booking at this hotel. We had a standard room and we heard every word of every conversation in all of the rooms around us. The room had absolutely no soundproofing and we got very little sleep. This is one of the more expensive hotels in town, so I would highly recommend staying at the Delta down the street instead.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
beautifulbanff, General Manager at Fox Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay this time. Please note, that if guests are being loud after our quiet hour of 11pm, simply call us at the Front Desk, and we will address the issue.

I'm assuming these guests were particularly loud for you to hear them through your walls. The last review you had left for us was glowing. "Fantastic hotel...almost perfect." so I can only assume that this was an issue of unruly guests. Otherwise, you would not have enjoyed your previous stay.

Since you had one amazing stay with us, and one disturbed by loud neighbors, I do hope you will try us again. We take the comfort and enjoyment of all guests very seriously, and would be happy to discuss further should you wish.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My sister and I went to Banff for New Years day to go skiing for a couple days and stayed at the Fox Hotel...we loved it. The rooms are cozy, rustic and very clean. The underground pool and hot tub are lovely. The breakfast buffet was perfect. We loved everything about the Fox Hotel. We will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ernurseEdmonton
Reviewed February 22, 2014

On our way home from a week's stay at the Fox in Banff. We thoroughly enjoyed it, everything about the Fox was good. We're a family of 4 & we had a 1 bed suite, which was a decent sized king bedroom for us & a double sofa bed in a large living area for the kids. Someone else has commented that it was cosy but we had loads of room. Maid service every day, plus breakfast provided in Chili's. Nothing to complain about, plus great skiing accessed by free buses from outside the hotel next door

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Jenny C
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We went here with 2 friends for Canada day weekend! I love the hotel itself, the underground hot tub and pool, the restaurants and the friendly staff! The only complaint I would have is that I find it strange that the sink is located outside of the bathroom. That could just be my own personal preference, though. Other than that, everything was clean and it was only a few minutes to walk to downtown Banff! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple