“Just Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Banff Avenue B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Banff Avenue B&B
Ranked #2 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Just Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

We stated two nights with Connie & Jamie. They were great hosts who make just work well to help you get the most out of your stay by giving good information on places to visit and places too eat. They pitch it just right making you feel very much at home. The breakfast was tasty and not excessive, kept us going all day. I could not recommend this B&B enough - you will enjoy your stay!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Frenchs Forest, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Was greeted by the hostess Connie and she was warmand welcoming. Let us choose which room we would like and offered us acup of tea or coffee. I was a little bit nervous due to bad experience before in B&B's but connie put me at ease. We were hear for 3 nights and Connie and her husband Jamie were sooo delightful. I felt like I was staying with friends I had known for years. Definitely 10 out of 10. Thanks once again. The Irvins.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank oldfartSydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

We enjoyed two nights in Banff as part of our trip to Canada, although our time in Banff was limited, Connie made us feel at home straight away. The B and B was comfortable, in a great location and very relaxing. From the moment we arrived later than anticipated and were immediately offered a tea, to the great breakfasts and local tips and maps, Connie was a great host. We would recommend this highly to anyone staying in Banff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Fareham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

If it didn't have the most welcoming landlady/host and didn't have such a pleasant location and view, this would still be 5 star accommodation. Having just enjoyed a 4 night stay there I would give it 6 stars if that were possible. Connie seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to making sure her guests are happy. My wife and I arrived in the evening after an 18 hour door to door journey and were immediately made to feel at home so that our fatigue evaporated in no time. Much as we were looking forward to the rest of our holiday in Canada, we were very sorry to leave Banff Avenue.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank John M
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I stayed here, along with another couple, for 3 days while attending a conference at the Banff Springs hotel. From the initial booking to the end of the stay, Connie was a delightful and accommodating host. She greeted us warmly at the door, allowed us to choose our rooms, and made us feel at home.

The rooms were spectacular - incredibly clean and well decorated. The towels were so fluffy, that we are going to go get similar ones! Connie also took the time to clean our room each day, which was beyond our expectations!

The breakfast was nothing short of amazing as well. There was an assortment of dishes each morning including homemade fruit parfaits, to scrambled eggs, bagels, bacon, quinoa, and freshly ground coffee on a daily basis! She even went out to purchase lactose free milk just for me!

All in all, it was an awesome stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to return again. I would recommend this place to anybody that wants to stay in Banff!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JustinMD
Calgary, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

My husband and I spent the weekend here and we were blown away by this little jem! Connie was a gracious host, the room was bright, clean and comfortable, nod the breakfast!? AMAZING! Totally exceeded our B&B expectations! We will most definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

My husband and I had just over a week at this B&B and could find nothing to fault in it at all. Connie was incredibly warm and welcoming (inviting us to spend Christmas Day - which we were there for- with her and her family). Only a 5 minute walk from the centre of town, but with restaurants all around, the location was fabulous. This is a family home so don't expect a Hilton-style jacuzzi or anything but the house is impeccably clean, the beds comfy, the wifi steady and the breakfast seriously tasty. Connie was a great source of information about places to go and things to see.
I completely understand and agree with all of the reviews that say they wouldn't stay anywhere else. Next time we go to Banff we won't be either. You'll be seeing us again soon, Connie and Jamie

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple