Comfortable and very clean. 5 minute walk to downtown but far enough away to avoid traffic and noise. Breakfasts sensational. Off street parking. Our hosts, Robyn and Rob both friendly and informative. Dinner provided on request (best value in Banff). Robyn is a qualified massage therapist, Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an intimate high-country inn situated three blocks east of Banff Avenue on Otter Street in a quiet residential neighbourhood. The building dates from 1907 and has 10 guest rooms and a gorgeous main lounge and dining room. We use excellent ingredients, serve locally roasted organic coffee and vary our menu daily. This historic mountain home is warm and spacious. It was used extensively in the '30s by CPR work crews as a boarding house. For the following forty years it was known as Douglas House and served as tourist accommodation. The Inn was fully restored in the late '80s and has had recent renovations to maintain its original character and substantial mountain charm. We have four suites, which suit small families, as well as simple and elegant double rooms. Our dining room and lounge are open to guest use during the day and there is a television in the lounge. We have private off-street parking to accommodate guests with vehicles. However, once you are in Banff many activities and walks are accessible by foot from the B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rocky Mountain B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Hotel Banff
- Rocky Mountain Bed And Breakfast