“Maple fudge is divine”
Review of The Fudgery

The Fudgery
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Passed this shop so many times and promised myself I would buy something before we left Banff.

I had the bear paw - delicious.

My wife the chocolate dipped pretzels - they didn't make it back to the hotel.

My son the maple fudge. We didn't try it until we got to Clearwater a few days later. Out of this world!

An indulgence because hand made confectionery doesn't come cheap but treat yourself.

1  Thank Lee O
There are newer reviews for The Fudgery

Reviewed August 18, 2014

The smell drew us in and the variety of flavours for the fudge was amazing. We also bought some chocolate covered pretzels which were very good!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

The incredible smell of chocolate heaven draws you to this place, and you're greeted by a display window with a man inside spreading the fudge out to cool. Inside, they have every type of chocolate imaginable, and even a few non-chocolate options. The fudge is amazing, but it is expensive. The price is generally $3.95/100 grams, but know that the square of fudge you are buying is not 100 grams, probably more like 225 grams. The piece we bought was about $9, but it was really good so we didn't mind. We also bought a milk chocolate bear claw, which some reviewers described as a turtle made with cashews. It was good, but I guess I'm just used to turtles made with pecans so that would've been my preference. I would definitely recommend this place, and even though I probably shouldn't, I'm going back for more!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Best fudge I've ever had! It is a little on the pricey side, but I like to think you get what you pay for and this is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely worth trying and so many options to chose from. You can watch the fudge being made as you walk past which is great as well. Makes it a little more interesting.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was first drawn to The Fudgery with the sweet smell of chocolate wafting out to the sidewalk on Banff Ave. I followed my nose to the glass window where chocolatiers were dipping various sweets. Of course, I couldn't resist a taste, so I chose a Bear Paw. Basically, it's like a chocolate turtle with 3 cashews placed on top to resemble a paw. It was delicious! Don't miss The Fudgery when you are in Banff. Good luck deciding on your chocolate of choice.