“Divine fresh treats! ”
Review of The Fudgery

The Fudgery
Ranked #5 of 11 Dessert in Banff
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Every visitor needs to stop here for a quick treat.. or total indulgence. Fresh chocolates, caramels, and fudge. Perfect for gifts too!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

It's not just fudge, every type of chocolate is made here too!
My favourite is the cherry bloom which is nuts covered in caramel, then sweet cherries, then covered in dark chocolate. Yum.
Bear paws come in milk, white and dark chocolate, so you can alternate your chocolate fix.
If you have a sweet tooth go here, you will love it!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

The Fudgery is a good place for your taste buds...sweet treats of all kind!! Nuts & Fudge!! Nuts & Fudge! Nuts & Fudge!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Every time we go to Banff, we can't help but be drawn in to 'The Fudgery'. We love all of their chocolates, fudges, candied apples etc. Our favourite thing to get by far is the Bear Paws. They are a play on a 'Turtle'. Instead of pecans, they use cashews (a far superior nut, in my opinion)! They come in white, milk and dark chocolate. I brought home 10 as a reward for my hubby watching our daughter while I had my girl's trip. He was quite pleased. I didn't get to try any of the dark chocolate ones. hmmf. :)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I visited this store and bought some of the goodies they sell. The salted caramel was fantastic. We go there every time we are in Banff and always enjoy the yummy stuff.