“What more could you ask for?”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Banff
Banff Log Cabin B&B
Ranked #1 of 28 Banff B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Warm muffins in the morning, a beautiful and cozy cabin, breathtaking views, and the worlds most gracious hosts. A truly unique and unforgettable experience. You really do feel like you've stepped out of reality, if even just for a night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ktnix

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We spent two wonderful nights at the log cabin located in the residential area of Banff for a nice Christmas Getaway. The homemade breakfasts were amazing and a great start to our mornings. With the warmth of the electric stove and the beautiful log cabin we felt like we were miles away which made for a perfect, relaxing getaway. The location is perfect- walking distance to downtown and a five minute walk to the Fairmont. Everything we needed for the perfect getaway was included. The hosts were fantastic and made the experience. We usually stay in hotels but will be staying at this B&B when we return to Banff!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kali278
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We spent 8 nights in this cozy cabin at the edge of town. Service was great, yet not intrusive. Cabin was kept very clean and treats were left each night. Delicious homemade breakfast was served at the time of our choice each day. The cabin was well decorated and homey, although on the small side. The queen sized bed was a little soft for our taste. Nice walks were had from the cabin to town in the evenings for dinner. Access to some trails of the area can be made right from the cabin. One highlight was having a huge elk walk right by the cabin one afternoon! We really enjoyed our winter vacation and stay at the Banff Log Cabin.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BCTrekster
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We spent 5 nights at Sharon and Malcom‘s log cabin and it was a lovely experience. Sharon and Malcom are really nice people who are always ready to help when it comes to visiting their beautiful region. Their log cabin is lovely, very romantic and set in a very quiet area but still very close to town (only a few minutes walk to the town centre of Banff along a wooden path by the Bow river).
The breakfast is absolutely scrumptious with different muffins (Thank you Sharon, they were the best we’ve eaten so far) or waffles everyday and lovely fresh fruit salad.
We also loved the sweets that the owners left on our pillows every evening.
We had a lovely stay at the log cabin and hope to be back one day.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AgnesandAlain
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at the log cabin for two nights during the long weekend in February. We have been to Banff many times, often staying at the Banff Springs or the Rimrock, but this was the first time in a long time that Banff felt like a new experience. The cabin is in a great location and only a short 15-20 min walk to Banff Ave. There is absolutely no need to take a cab, bus or drive to dinner, and the walk is a beautiful route that takes you along Spray Ave. and across the Bow River. Sharon and Malcolm were amazing and we couldn't ask for more friendly and thoughtful hosts. The breakfasts are absolutely delicious and there are even paper bags left in the cabin to take home any muffins you couldn't finish at breakfast. Unfortunately, I didn't notice them until the second day and sadly left a few Raspberry Vanilla muffins behind. Man were those good! But I should probably stop thinking about them, because I'm pretty much salivating on the keyboard right now.

If you are looking for an intimate and luxurious experience in Banff, there is no need to head to the big resorts. It's all waiting for you in a little, unassuming log cabin. And I'm sure that like us, when it comes time to pack up, you won't want to leave.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ScullyDog97
Reviewed February 20, 2013

In need of a get away from New York City I decided to return to Banff hearing that it is still as beautiful and unspoiled as it was when I was last there during my college years. As I was traveling on my own I searched for a B&B that would offer easy access to everything that I hoped to fit into my short time there; hiking, The Banff Centre for the Arts, strolls and casual dining in town. At Malcolm and Sharon's suggestion I also went fly fishing for the first time and trail riding through the valley. Each morning started with hot coffee and fresh muffins delivered to my door and at the end of a busy day I curled up in the most comfortable bed with a fire for the evening chill. Nestled in the log cabin I felt like I was in my own mountain home.... one that I hope to return to again very soon. Thank you Malcolm and Sharon for your first class hospitality.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Jane N
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The owners were really sweet, the cabin was clean and really nicely decorated, and the town is beautiful. My sister was at the Banff Springs Hotel at the same time and it was an easy walk there (and much nicer than a big corporate hotel). Breakfast was yummy.
The one thing I would mention is that this place is in Banff proper - not in the woods as some of the pics may lead you to believe. Overall, this place is a total gem.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple