“Fun night out”

Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon
Ranked #50 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Country comfort food, western hospitality and a stomping good time.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went to Wild Bills for drinks and ended up staying much longer than we had intended, seduced by the live music and the jugs of Canadian.
Had great fun, pulling some moves on the dance floor.

There are newer reviews for Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Friendly service, nice atmosphere. Had the nachos: barely any cheese at all and no sour cream. I wanted to send them back and regret not doing so. I ate the ones with cheese and left the rest. The waiter should have asked if everything was ok... Fried pickles were good. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Good food, service was good and fast. Environment was nice though I would imagine it must be great later in the evening when people head over to drink!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Loved this place. We stopped in here after horseback riding. We were famished & thirsty. Service was prompt with our drinks served immediately. My husband ordered the bacon caesar which was an appetizer in itself. We went with the waiter's recommendation of the Burnt Ends which was the most tender beef we've had, very flavourful. We also had the shrimp skewers which were great but less memorable than the beef. View from our seat at the window was awesome. Mountains in the background complimented by people watching on the street. Can't say enough great things about the food, service & vibe of this retaurant. We'll be back, next time we're in Banff.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

We ate here on Canada Day & we were able to get good seats at the window: what a great view from a restaurant! We ordered the nachos & fried pickles for appetizers. The nachos were huge! There were four of us and we could barely finish them. I ordered mac and cheese as my meal & it was delicious. My husband got a full rack of ribs. He said there was a little too much sauce but he enjoyed them. After the huge appetizers, we were unable to finish & had to take our meals home. Overall, a great meal.