“Great Live music”

Wild Bill's Legendary Saloon
Ranked #54 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Country comfort food, western hospitality and a stomping good time.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After a long day with the kids and in-laws, my wife and I finally got the chance to spend some quality time together and enjoy each others company. We stopped by Wild Bills, a live music pub located in central banff. The drinks where reasonably priced and the band was great. The staff where all dressed up with the restaurants theme which was very impressive.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a Western themed bar with a very North American menu. We had a couple of drinks before ordering our main meal and the waitress was very patient and didn’t pressurise us to order. From the reviews I had read I hadn’t expected much from the menu but I must say I really enjoyed the food in this place and the atmosphere has a nice buzz. We had some burnt ends to start (pieces of brisket beef) with a horseradish mayonnaise and then our group (of 4 of us) had a combination of pulled pork burgers, brisket and beef ribs. We all had a couple of beers each and the whole bill came to less than $120. If you want a relaxed atmosphere with pretty decent food at a good price then it’s definitely worth a try.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We were seated in an area I guess that was not overly attended too, we waited awhile between ordering drinks and food and checking in on us.
We were there during a football game that was on tv and the locals sitting at the bar were extremely crazy, one thing is okay to be cheering your team that's fine, but when you get them swearing and screaming at each other, during the day for lunch that is some what of place to bring your children.
It was a group of 4 of us, and only one of us was disappointed with our food and had it returned. Which they did take off the bill.
Would recommend for sure the fried pickles! those were very good.

I think I would return, hopefully sit in a better area where the waitress comes around more, the food was very good, and maybe not go on a sunday afternoon during football. but all in all it was good.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We didn't eat here so can't comment on the food (although it looked good). The bucking bronco was great as entertainment and we watched a live band Kixxsin who were good and did requests. Overall a good evening and we would happily return.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Was really busy and had to wait 10min for a table but more than happy to sit at the bar, have a drink and enjoy the live music and line dancing. Food was delicious and service was quick and friendly. Waitress was more than happy to offer her own advice on the meals also.