Rundlestone Lodge
Douglas Fir Resort & Chalets(Banff)(Great Value!)
$150
$146
$346
$265
  • Pool
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
$292
Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa(Banff)(Great Value!)
$229
$223
$223
Agoda.com
Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$362
$253
$228
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
$401
Cancelon
Fairmont Banff Springs(Banff)
$701
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
1,211 results
All reviewsunderground parkingbumpers restaurantloft jacuzzi suitedvd playerminute walkbanff avenuefront desk staffpool and hot tubhotel restaurantski lockerstown centrewould stay againthe main streetmain partcomfortable hotelroom was largesitting area
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed for two nights at the end of October 2012. It was the location of the scrapbook retreat I attended. Rooms were clean and comfy, staff was helpful and checked in on the conference room where 18 of us were scrapping and card making all hours of the day and night. Even allowed us use of a small meeting room for classes. Wildlife right outside the front door was cool to see, short walk to town. Enjoyed my stay and think it would also be a good choice for my kids and I to stay as well.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Cathymp
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed there as part of our 3 week tour of Canada from coast to coast in September 2012 and it happened to be my favourite place on the whole tour. Probably because we adored Banff at first sight and wanted to live there. It just felt so right for us, it's cool, relaxed, friendly mountain town, we felt good being in the company of like-minded people dressed in hiking gear and eager to explore nature. We loved the architecture of the whole town, the cosy lodges, use of local natural materials. We loved Rundlestone Lodge the moment we stepped in and into cosy wood panelled room with stone fire place, wood carvings and cosy armchairs. The staff were brilliant and helpful, our room was very large and comfortable, the swimming pool and hot tub really very good, free WiFi and large TV perfect. We visited Banff Brew Pub and really loved our tasting session when we were brought 6 1/3 pint glasses with beers brewed on site. They were delicious and a good value for money. Also Alberta has the lowest tax in Canada at 5%, so everything is cheaper compared to 13-15% in other provinces. We really liked our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Irina S
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My cousin and I spent one night here in May, and it was very comfortable and lovely, but it was a little bit too pricey for what it was. They put a hold on your credit card, and it ended up costing more than I thought it would. The location is perfect-- right near all of the shops, but when it came down to it, I thought I could have found something comparable for less money if I'd had time to look properly. (We were kind of on a spur of the moment trip...)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed October 20, 2012

stayed there with my girlfriend and my parents. Didn't have a fortune to spend on a hotel. This place has a very nice pool and hot tub. There is a nice patio right next to the pool. The rooms are clean and big enough. We had a nice view on the mountain. The lobby is welcoming and the staff very nice. There is an underground parking. I had breakfast at the restaurant and it was good. Downtown Banff is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. So overall, i'm very satisfied with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stlouisluc
Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was a little out of the core of downtown banff, walking distance to the centre of town, about 5 or 6 blocks. Nice walk though and quiet, good breakfast, cost was about $18 per person/
The hotel was nothing fancy but very decent for the price, Overall Banff is pretty expensive. But worth going there, it is so beautiful , we went in the fall and had great weather.

Room Tip: We booked on line ahead of time, I really shopped around as there were 4 of us and my husband and I wanted a bedroom separate from our kids but still all in the same room. That is what we got for about 160 a night. We faced the street and did not have a balcony, we were on the end unit.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family