“Highly recommend”

Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner and was seated straight away, can't fault the service, the food was amazing and came quickly, great atmosphere and so cheap compared to Australian pub prices

1  Thank Mary T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,333)

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Bear Street Tavern is our new favorite!

Great atmosphere, friendly service, and delicious food!

The ceasers are the best in town and I'd say the pizza is probably the best too!

1  Thank k_c_2808
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We selected this restaurant based upon an internet sites suggested dining spots. The first night we tried to dine here, the wait was so long, we just made reservations for the next night. We went the next night and were seated promptly. We found the menu to be limited. We ordered pizzas and mac and cheese (one of their specialties, we heard). The Mac and Cheese was so bland, the worst I have ever had. It looked good, but no taste. The pizzas were all so salty!!! And I like salt, but they were too salty for me. We won't go back. There are other places in town with wonderful pizza, you don't need to go here for pizza.

2  Thank Marken76
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My huband and I love this place. They have a good selection of beer (not just your standard Coors and Bud) and some of the best pizza I've ever had. It's a relaxed atmosphere. Great place to drop in for just a drink or for lunch/dinner.

1  Thank AmyB_Regina
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Pleasant surprise, good atmosphere, and pizza was fantastic. The pizza itself was tasty, but they also offered a chili rosemary oil & honey to drizzle on top. I was skeptical of putting honey on pizza, but it was delicious! Service was average.

1  Thank Matt T