“Welcome to Banff”

Ranked #11 of 151 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

So glad this Ottawa Classic made it out west. Classic with cinnamon and sugar and lemon was great, so is Nutella. All good, just enjoy.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Oh my goodness, these are so delicious. I read many of the reviews of people who ordered more extensive toppings, but the cinnamon sugar sounded good to me, and the lady behind the counter assured me it is the most popular flavor. The beaver tail is a flat dough that is fried so it is slightly crispy, and then covered with your topping of choice. Now that I've had one, I crave them, especially when I drive or walk by the store. They also have self-serve gelato. My husband loves ice cream, but opted to share my beaver tail and didn't even order gelato after. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank CasualTravelers96
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

You could seriously go broke here. The food is wonderful. We enjoyed our tails so much we had one with breakfest a bit of sugar to jump start the day.

So do not miss this place they have two shops in town and they are only in banff.

Thank Rebekah Oakensh... H
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Service was slow. The pastry was soaked in oil and the price ridiculous. I bought because others have said they were so big and tastey. Skip the hype, they are nothing special. $7 bucks for a flattened doughnut with sprinkles.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Good for a quick meal. Food was excellent. Prices was a bit high but u are in a tourist trap of banff .

Thank Rebekah Oakensh... H