“Enjoyed”

Ranked #11 of 152 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Decided to stop in and give it a try. Very tasty. The place is a bit small so can get crowded while waiting for you order. Worth a stop in for a snack.

2  Thank Rollingst1

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I don't understand why TripAdvisor thinks 200 characters are necessary to describe the absolute deliciousness of BeaverTails. Surely they know that the taste sensation cannot be described, only experienced.

2  Thank r h
Reviewed April 22, 2014

There used to be a Beaver Tail place on the slopes at Sunshine Ski resport near Banff, but I think they had a fire and it never re-opened, so it was great to spot a new Beaver Tail shop on Banff Avenue. Ideally with a Beaver Tail you need and afternoon skiing to burn off all the calories !!
If you have a sweet tooth you won't be able to resist any of the flavours on offer.

1  Thank sellersalian
Reviewed April 9, 2014

While driving into Banff with my friend, I nearly slammed on the brakes when we passed BeaverTails. I can't tell you how excited I was to find out there was a location in Banff! I haven't had a beavertail since I was little so to have one again was like the best thing ever! I always get the cinnamon sugar one and it tastes the same as it did when I was a kid! They have a lot of other flavours, but I have yet to try one. I do find they are much more expensive now, but to be honest, I don't really care! When you get to try one of these, they're totally worth it!

1  Thank trancebliksem
Reviewed March 19, 2014

What's not like about deep fried dough with copious amount of cinnamon sugar? you have to try at least once, even if you have to do 100M lap swim after this.