“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by on our way out of Banff, (literally stopped by just so we could try it) and it was so worth it! Fresh fried dough with apples and cinnamon! The server was exceptionally friendly and helpful! This is a dangerously good treat everyone should try!

1 Thank Sheldonjenny

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

What's not to like - it's deep fried dough coated in the topping of your choice. Full of fat and calories it's the perfect way to end a hard day on the slopes. The welcome was warm and the food lived up to its reputation.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
2 Thank StheBRIT
Rovaniemi, Finland
“Have to taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I got the tip for beaver tails from the TripAdvisor. Had to taste them and good that I did! Wasn't that big, you could ate it by yourself. I took the chocolate banana and my friends the maple syrup. They were so good! Really fulfilling and kinda greasy, but so worth it!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Hennala
Calgary, Canada
“A wicked snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Looking for a late night snack, we were pleased to find this place right next to where we were staying. It's right on the main drag and offers gelato, coffee, and of course, beaver tails. If you're wondering what a beaver tail is, it's a long flat pastry with your choice of topping. My fave is the lemon and sugar, so tasty and simple. Worth the cost and the calories to try it at least once.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank lostherd
London, England, United Kingdom
“Me like nom nom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Went to Banff and had to visit this place as I love sweet stuff. I enjoyed my tail loads. I kept it simple and had cinnamon and sugar and it was good. Second time a had Apple and cinnamon and it was even better.

They are kinda expensive for what they are and don't consider it if your a calorie counter. If I go to Banff again I will deff' have me another one.