“Sugar rush”

Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 8, 2013

A friend of ours with family in Canada was always on about BeaverTails whenever they went there, so on seeing one just had to try it.

So not good for you, but wow the sugar rush, it truly hits the spot when you are just craving a snack. Had the cinammon, dread to think what some of the other combinations would do for cholesterol levels if you totally overindulged.

"Please, sir, I want some more".

1  Thank BrianEFC

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

So so good. I tried the Nutella and banana beaver tail and it was heaven. From my friend describing them to me they didn't sound as good as they actually tasted. Definitely give it a go.

1  Thank KrystalA86
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a nice little place for a quick stop in to get a beaver tail- a flat piece of fried dough with different choice of toppings. My fave is just the cinnamon and sugar. Costs around 5.00 . They also serve gelatos and sorbets and also hot chocolate or lattes. There is no place to sit so its just a stop in. But it's a perfect snack for your walk down the quaint streets of banff.

1  Thank Monkeytoez
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped there for some gelato our first day there an it was delicious. We decided to go back the next day to try the beaver tails and WOW! Phenomenal! Fried dough at its best!

Not crazy greasy and the flavor... Awesome! The wife had the cinnamon sugar which was excellent! I had the maple spread which was amazing! I think next time I would combine the two and it would be ridiculous!

Well worth a try!

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Holy moly!! Special night looking for a special dessert!! This is your place. I had the Skor cheeses cake & the wife had some Reece chocolate combo & wow both were winners. My first time & I'm concerned its so close! I'm still stuffed from it & still thinking about it. Treat yourself & feed yourself!!

1  Thank MELCOR