“DELICIOUS!”

Ranked #7 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I had a Beavertail for the first time when I went to Banff!! It was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!

1  Thank Rjface

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I went with my family at Beavertails and it was the cleanest restaurant
I have ever seen..
Really it was very good and its not expensive not at all
and the employees are really professional..
Sure I will return with my family the next time were in Banff.

1  Thank south_beach839
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had been before dureing high season. In low season during the week was our next trip back. The guy was eating, did not wash his hands and put on his obviously used rubber gloves inside out to flatten the dough. I took solace in that the hot grease would kill anything. But it really disappointed me. He was nice as pie but I was grossed out a bit. The beaver tail was over done but maybe it was just an off day. We would still go back for a "quick fix".

2  Thank irishsiren74
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The banana and chocolate was the best..Expensive but really good
Was very busy every time we walked past it, a good sign, we went back.

1  Thank nedahold
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had never heard of a Beaver Tail until I was doing my research for our trip. I had read the reviews and took note that we had to try these while in Banff. It was worth taking note as they were so delicious. They are large enough for two people to share. They have a variety of toppings to chose from e.g. Apple & Cinnamon, Sugar & Lemon, Cookies & Cream and more. They are made to order, so are always fresh. Make sure you have some extra napkins as they can get a bit messy and sticky. It's in the main street of Banff and will find it easily enough as you'll see quite a few people outside eating them.

Make sure you try them.