“Great sandwiches”

Squish Sandwich Cellar
Ranked #77 of 148 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stopped in while walking through Banff, great food. A little pricy, but nowhere near out of line for the area. Even had huge milkshakes, major plus! Owner was very friendly.

1  Thank rma136

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled across this place last time we walked through banff however we weren't hungry. This time around we made sure we were hungry.

Our small family of three stopped in for a late lunch. The food was amazing! The presentation of the sandwich was a A+. Service was also great! The owner brought our young daughter a free bowl of fruit to eat with her meal.

I would highly recommend to stop in next time you are in town! Worth the stop!! Yum.

1  Thank Nicolie6
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Best sandwiches in Banff! I always make sure I stop by when I'm in town.

Tip: they are a little pricey - but the quality and taste is worth it.

1  Thank Bobby S
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped in after a few friends told me about this place......small menu which I like because it usually means that you are concentrating on what you are providing to your patrons......I had the Montreal style smoked meat.....the meat was fantastic although cut to thick for my liking....not a problem I spoke with the proprietor and he told me I can have it cut thin next time....the bread was lacking sadly and should of been a heartier rye to hold up to the wondrous meat within.....small points but for almost 14 bucks for a sandwich you got to get it right!

3  Thank Michael S
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Made with a wasabi horseradish sauce on crunchy bread! We will definitely eat here again! Kids had ham and cheese and loved it as well as soup. All was super fresh.

2  Thank 1970disneygirl