“Awesome Sandwiches!!!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Toronto
“Awesome Sandwiches!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Best sandwiches in Banff! I always make sure I stop by when I'm in town.

Tip: they are a little pricey - but the quality and taste is worth it.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bobby S

Nelson, Canada
“Good Smoked Meat!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stopped in after a few friends told me about this place......small menu which I like because it usually means that you are concentrating on what you are providing to your patrons......I had the Montreal style smoked meat.....the meat was fantastic although cut to thick for my liking....not a problem I spoke with the proprietor and he told me I can have it cut thin next time....the bread was lacking sadly and should of been a heartier rye to hold up to the wondrous meat within.....small points but for almost 14 bucks for a sandwich you got to get it right!

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Michael S
“Best tuna sandwich ever!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Made with a wasabi horseradish sauce on crunchy bread! We will definitely eat here again! Kids had ham and cheese and loved it as well as soup. All was super fresh.

2 Thank 1970disneygirl
Calgary, Canada
“Best Sandwiches in Banff”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Really great menu, the sandwiches all have a 'kick' to them that takes them away from ordinary. Went with a group of 8 people, the owner went up and greeted us, promptly pulled together tables and chairs, and gave us recommendations and was very kind. Food was delicious, and the portion size filled everyone up. Also, it is a relaxed atmosphere that doesn't give you the feeling that they want you to eat and leave, as there is a shelf of novels and magazines as well as comfy lounge chairs.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Nata39
Calgary, Canada
“mouth watering sandwiches”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for a bite before heading out to Johnston Canyon. I had a Triple Decker whike my wife had the Reuben. mine was dripping with savoury flavor and I gobbled it up. The Reuben was stacked with corned beef. Great stuff

2 Thank elink40