“delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
calgary
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food is so good, melts in your mouth. Price is a bit expensive but I would go there again and recommend it to others. The staff were very friendly as well.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kadyeen

Florence, Italy
“Expensive and mediocre - definitely on my black list!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I had lunch there today. The place is in a basement, but they tried to make is pleasant, it is still a basement. The menu is very limited offering 8 sandwiches, only one vegetarian option. I ordered the Veggie Pocket, my husband had the Squish Reuben. The veggie pocket was basically a salad in a thin pocket, the bad part was that the dressing was so tart that it burned my tongue, there were yogurt chips that did not go well with anything else, in general it was very mediocre. The protein content of the sandwich was almost non existent and the taste was bad. My husband reuben was also mediocre, the meat was cut too thick and the taste was not pleasant. The sandwiches were served with some flavored chips that tasted like plastic. When one of the servers came by and asked about the sandwiches, I told her that I had not liked the veggie pocket and explained why, she dismissed me by saying that it was her favorite (as if I cared!). We paid $31 plus tip for 2 sandwiches and 2 teas, overall an expensive and bad lunch.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
4 Thank AngelicaMdS
Banff National Park, Canada
“Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

The sandwiches were ok but very expensive for what you pay for! If the prices included a soft drink it would make it much more appealing.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jessica I
Cochrane, Canada
“Nice place, great atmosphere, service perfect, sandwich delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Even though I think a sandwich at 13$ and a drink for 4$ is expensive, I loved this place. The woman (who seemed to be the owner the way she served people) was so nice an taking good care of everyone. I had the triple decker sandwich and I loved it! Everything is cut so thin from avocados to chicken and tomatoes and it was pretty big. Great location directly on Banff avenue. Room is nice too, very cosy and comfortable, nice atmosphere.

1 Thank Chrisgblr
Lac La Biche, Alberta
“Really good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were a little hesitant after seeing the prices but the sandwiches were great! The server made sure we were happy and that our little guy even got his own bread and ice cream free of charge. We'd go back!

1 Thank escapedriver