“I would do it again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Banff Food Tours - CLOSED

Banff Food Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join us as we taste our way through this fairy tale town. Immerse yourself in this diverse cultural melting pot as we push the limits of the dining experience. Enjoy award winning restaurants through enticing aromas and fabulous tales as we indulge in the hidden gem restaurants located in the Banff National Park.
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I would do it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

I went on this tour last weekend with my friend and even though I have been to Banff before the 6 unbelievable restaurants on our stops, I didn’t even know it existed. Our guide was great; he was attentive to everyone and was funny too. The tour was very low-key, where people are encouraged to socialize with each other, so I met some really nice people. He was also really knowledgeable and we got to learn some history about Banff and at the same time sampled some amazing food at the restaurants we stopped at. If someone had an allergy or something to an item on the menu, they were very accommodating, which I found was great. I definitely would be back to some of the restaurants I tried and recommend this tour to my family and friends.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank Chrisie19

calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to tour Banff and eat amazing food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

Banff food tours begins in the historic Cascade Gardens and continues through the scenic downtown main street. This guided tour takes you on a trip through Banff's history and present highlighting many local attractions and destinations. Along the way one is treated to local cuisine at six different restaurants. The food that is sampled emphasizes why Banff is world renowned for its unique and delicious cuisine. This tour is worth your while for the food alone, the guided tour icing on the cake.
Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is some walking. A camera is a must, as is an appetite. The food is more than adequate to qualify as lunch, so come hungry.

Visited July 2011