“Disappointing”
Review of Bistro Cafe De Paris - CLOSED

Bistro Cafe De Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is no longer open
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Heard it was good, the elk chasseur was excellent, my friend ordered the beef pie and sent it back as the food under the pastry was cold, no apology, no deduction when bill came.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our family recently dined at the restaurant during a ski trip to Banff. The food was very good and we enjoyed our experience. We were personally greeted by who I assumed to be the owner and the service from others in the restaurant was equally as personable and attentive.

The cheese plate was particularly notable and enjoyable.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I took my hunny here for Valentines Day and I assure you it was not a mistake. I was served with the best customer service that I have ever received and the food was absolutely to die for. I will definitely be going back,

1  Thank BillHarringotn
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We really enjoyed our meal at Bistro Cafe de Paris. The Duck Confit was delicious…even more so than the one I had in Burgundy last year…. The service was excellent, the ambience relaxing and the setting - wonderful! We will surely return since the quality of the food is excellent and the prices are very reasonable! Merci beaucoup!

1  Thank luc f
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Six of us enjoyed a HUGE meal here last Saturday. This was the first time any of us had eaten at the Bistro. I enjoyed every aspect of our evening....the staff, the ambiance, the yummy FOOD! There was an abundance of choice on the menu (and to my mother-in laws delight many gf options). Between the six of us we dined on escargot, the daily soup, beef tartar, smoked salmon carpaccio, prawns and potato gnocchi, lamb shank, rib eye steak, desserts, and drinks! As my meal was quite hearty I ended up taking half of my main home with me at the end of the night. I was surprised the service was so formal considering we were in the Bistro and not the main restaurant but it certainly didn’t make me uncomfortable.
I am looking forward to coming back here soon to sample other items they have to offer. Overall, everyone had a very enjoyable and lovely evening!

2  Thank hnphil