“Great experience, lovely personalized service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Spa

Mountain Spa
Ranked #7 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Spa offers a full range of spa treatments in the heart of downtown Banff. Facilities include nine treatments rooms, two dual massage rooms, spa lounge, two steam rooms and a rooftop terrace with mountain views. Choose an individual treatment or treat yourself to one of our popular Spa Day packages.
St. Albert, Alberta
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great experience, lovely personalized service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I booked at Mountain Spa for a massage and a facial. I was able to get something at the last minute, and the staff was accommodating and kept in touch with me to ensure that the appointment times were as arranged. I wear contact lenses which I had to remove for the treatments, and without them I cannot see well, but the staff was so very helpful in making sure that I was comfortable and well taken care of in moving around the spa. I was very impressed with the staff, with their training and skills, professionalism and sincere interest in my comfort and satisfaction. They answered all my questions, and were fun to chat with as well. The facility is small but well appointed, and I loved the steam shower. I will definitely return when I visit Banff again!

4 Thank champagnegirl62
OwnerDirector, Owner at Mountain Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2016
Champahnegirl62,

Thank you for the kind words and we are happy to provide the highest quality service to each and every customer including those who can't see during their treatment. We appreciate the feedback and will continuously work to improve our service. We look forward to your next visit to Banff and the Spa.

Rosemary, AB
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Massages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My wife and I had massages here. The location was convienient to walk to, downtown. The atmosphere was nice, and the staff were competent. The facilities were slightly small, but set up pretty well. Pricing seemed pretty good.

3 Thank Andrew R
Banff, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect treat on a cold day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been to the Banff Mountain Spa a few times recently and I must say it was amazing! Great treatments in a very relaxing atmosphere. The facilities are comfortable and the people working at the spa were all very friendly and knowledgeable. If I could I would be there everyday :) I can’t wait for my next massage after if big day of skiing, thank you Banff Mountain Spa!

Mark

2 Thank 636Mark
636Mark,

We will continue to deliver relaxing experiences each time you come to Mountain Spa. Thank you for the kind words and we are continuously seeking ways to improve and provide the best Spa experience. We look forward to your next visit!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not recommended!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Australian guy that works there was very inappropriate. My girlfriend got a massage there and said All he kept talking about was partying and getting drunk and doing drugs. It made her very uncomfortable. She said that when he was massaging her legs that he lifted up her towel and could see everything down there. Was not very professional, very perverted!!

9 Thank Hurley247
St. Catharines, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage & visit to Mountain Spa, Banff Albeta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting Banff and it was a wonderful trip.
One of the Hi-Lites was my visit to The Mountain Spa right on Banff Avenue, the Spa itself is beautiful and relaxing. I found the staff knowledgeable and friendly without being pushy.

I had a great massage by Christopher and I would recommend this Spa without hesitation.

Greg S.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Greg S
Greg S,

We will pass this great feedback onto Christopher who will surely be thrilled to hear that he left such a memorable impression on his guest. We will continue to improve and deliver unforgettable relaxing services for all our guests.

We truly value your feedback and look forward to your next visit!