“Wonderful and relaxing experience”
Review of Mountain Spa

Mountain Spa
Ranked #6 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Spa offers a full range of spa treatments in the heart of downtown Banff. Facilities include nine treatments rooms, two dual massage rooms, spa lounge, two steam rooms and a rooftop terrace with mountain views. Choose an individual treatment or treat yourself to one of our popular Spa Day packages.
st. catharines, ON
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful and relaxing experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have had many facials and have found them to be very painful when they are extracting and not terribly relaxing. When I went to the Mountain Spa not only was the experience extremely relaxing but it was not painful. I enjoyed the steaming as part of the facial (which I had never experinced before). I especailly enjoyed the massage with the hot stones. Beata gave me excellent advice regarding my skin type and useful tips for caring for my skin. My skin glowed after I left and it felt wonderful. I would definately recommend the Mountain Spa to anybody.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank sharon s
OwnerDirector, Owner at Mountain Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2016
Sharon S,

Thank you for the feedback and we are super glad to know that you enjoyed some of the treatments we have to offer. We will continue to deliver relaxing services to our clients and improve our execution. We look forward to your next visit.

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mountain Spa - Banff, Alberta”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been to so-called top spas world wide. No one has excelled more than Mtn. Spa. I have yet to find a place that delivers a pedicure the way Beate ( the owner) does. You can expect smooth, corn free feet every time. She not only makes your feet look "pretty" - she also ensures your feet are healthy. She is a perfectionist who practices a clean, relaxing environment. Without hesitation, I would recommend this spa.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Crottygrrl
Yellowknife, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not a spa experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Came in for a facial and a massage, during my facial the lady kept leaving the room while the steam was on my face! I was scared that i was going to be burned aswell there was also no massage of any sort something i always look forward to, I did not have a relaxing facial at all. I was not given a locker or a robe so after my facial I had to get dressed again just to go and get undressed again for my massage. I had a male therapist for my massage which was ok, but they did NOT ask me on the phone for preference, so I felt very uncomfortable.
The prices are cheap, but for a reason, I would NOT go back !

Visited July 2012
3 Thank flyhighcanada
Annapolis Royal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“enjoyed but”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

i expected somethig more natural but still nice the mountains were beyond beautiful very glad i was able to experience it

Visited July 2012
2 Thank shelly g
Quebec City, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Very good spa if your focus is to have top quality treatment with top quality people. Not one of those flashy spa - but that is what we liked - the price tag was decent - so the money we spent was on the therapists, not on the furniture.

Visited May 2012