“Fantastic Beer and patio!!”

Banff Ave Brewing Co
Ranked #22 of 144 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bear Hill Brewing Co's mission is to enrich the lives of our guests, our employees and our communities through superior quality hand crafted beer, food with attitude, unique beverages, fun customer service, and by treating our employees like family.
Canada
“Fantastic Beer and patio!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We sat here one afternoon in the sun on the patio overlooking Banff Ave. It was great! The aptio is fabulous and you can watch the street and have a great view of the mountains. The beer is even better!! The Cascadian Dark ale on special right now is delicious! You can most of the beers in bottles or growlers to go too. The sevice was good and I highly reccommend this place in Banff. Also, good place for hubby to hang out while I shopped:)

2 Thank Allinmi

The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Great fish and chips!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We enjoyed this place, the fish and chips were great. I have read several reviews of service, but I have to say our service was fabulous! Though I did find that they were a bit expensive. And the restaurant itself was extremely hot, we could not cool off in there.

My husband loved the beer, and said he wanted to go back for more of that! If you want a relaxed environment to enjoy a beer and watch the game, this is your place.

2 Thank Kayla K
canmore,ab
“Service continues to be terrible here - I'm gone and taking my friends”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I don't have to elaborate - to bad the guy who owns the place can't find staff that matches the great beer he makes. Go for the beers and if you are lucky you might get someone who:
1- knows what service is
2- knows how to smile
3- cares about their job.
I will not be back. Elk and Oarsman does it so much better for nearly 1/3 the price too. BYE!!!!

Calgary
“It was okay”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The service was good .Waiter checked on us several times to make sure we were okay. The food was so so . Had the bison ribs and found it quite salty. My daughter had the bison burger and found it bland. Drinks were good though. Lots of choice

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TheresaHu
Red Deer
“Great Addition to Banff Dining and Drinking”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Banff has no shortage of good places to eat and this is a nice addition. The menu is interesting, it is in a nice location with access to plenty of parking and it is definitely kid-friendly. We stopped here on our way through town on Super Bowl Sunday. It was not overly busy, so we were seated and served promptly. We stuck to simple choices - burgers, salads, wings and a kid's grilled cheese. No complaints about the quality of the food aside from the price of the wings and kid's menu (but hey, it is Banff...) The beer was very good. I had a Reverend Rundle Stout and bought a couple tall bottles "to go". The Banff Ave Blonde was tasty and the Bankhead Black Pilsner was fantastic. We will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013