I have been staying at Storm Mountain for 30 years with my family. It is the ultimate peaceful getaway in the mountains. The restaurant serves amazing cuisine, we enjoyed scones and coffee in bed while watching the fire in our real wood fireplace. We went snow shoeing and enjoyed the lounge afterwards and warmed up by the fire with a nice bottle of wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Storm Mountain Lodge was constructed in 1922 as one of eight Bungalow Camps built by Canadian Pacific Railway to promote tourism in the Rocky Mountains. Our Banff Park cabins and lodge offer guests exceptional accommodations and cuisine amidst the majestic Canadian Rockies. Whether its a romantic getaway, weekend retreat, family vacation or a Canadian Rockies wedding, Storm Mountain Lodge provides an ideal setting. Guests will experience delicious Canadian cuisine prepared with a dedication to organic ingredients and naturally raised Alberta meat and wild fish pared with Canada's finest selection of wine. All of our breads, desserts and breakfast pastries are baked daily on site. The Historic Log Cabins provide guests with amenities such as wood-burning fireplaces, antique soaker tubs and offer a cozy place to relax! Stay at our Banff lodge and make the most of your Canadian Rockies vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storm Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Banff
- Storm Mountain Banff