All loved everything we ordered, the food was perfectly prepared with local ingredients and very fresh. This lodge doesn't look like much from the road, it's a hidden gem and overlooked off Hwy 93 a couple minutes past Banff town. We would not have thought it was a good place for dinner but there were good reviews online so we gave it a try - we were extremely pleased with everything. The cabins were super cozy and cute. Nice atmosphere, romantic and warm. We'll going to celebrate many more anniversaries there for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Storm Mountain Lodge was constructed in 1922 as one of eight Bungalow Camps built by Canadian Pacific Railway to promote tourism in the Rocky Mountains. Our Banff Park cabins and lodge offer guests exceptional accommodations and cuisine amidst the majestic Canadian Rockies. Whether its a romantic getaway, weekend retreat, family vacation or a Canadian Rockies wedding, Storm Mountain Lodge provides an ideal setting. Guests will experience delicious Canadian cuisine prepared with a dedication to organic ingredients and naturally raised Alberta meat and wild fish pared with Canada's finest selection of wine. All of our breads, desserts and breakfast pastries are baked daily on site. The Historic Log Cabins provide guests with amenities such as wood-burning fireplaces, antique soaker tubs and offer a cozy place to relax! Stay at our Banff lodge and make the most of your Canadian Rockies vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Storm Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Storm Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Banff
- Storm Mountain Banff