Banff Aspen Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$273
$240
Rundlestone Lodge(Banff)(Great Value!)
$260
$249
Hidden Ridge Resort(Banff)(Great Value!)
$497
$343
Fox Hotel & Suites(Banff)(Great Value!)
$418
$193
$262
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewscontinental breakfastunderground parkinghot tubroom was cleanhard boiled eggssteam roomminute walkyogurtcoffee machinecomfortable staygreat place to stayone night staymain floorgreat roomski tripski busshops and restaurants
Reviewed September 26, 2007

Expensive but very good hotel. Clean. A little far away from the center of Banff.

• Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed September 25, 2007

My fiance and I had a pleasant stay here for one night. The room was nice - we had a view of the mountains behind us. Staff were pleasant - we got there v. early to check in so our room wasn't even vacated, but they stowed our bags and let us know where we could get breakfast (great place called Melissa's about 5-8 mins walk away). It was a bit to far out of town than i would've liked - took about 10 mins to get to the main street.
Breakfast the next morning (which was included in price) was OK, buffet/continental style.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank britchicklet
Reviewed September 13, 2007

Actually I did not stay at this hotel because we were advised by the hotel that they did not have rooms for us even though we had a confirmed reservation. They offered us a lesser hotel at the same rate. My husband actually went to check the hotel they offered us as an alternative. It was not even in the town area which was my first criteria for choosing the Banff Inn. The front desk was clueless and the hotel management was arrogant. Thanks goodness I got a queen suite at Irwin's Mountain Inn at the same rate.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2007

We stayed at the Banff Inn one night as a stop before driving north. It was, well, fine. Check in was painless, lobby is nice. I would describe the room as functional: small, furniture that reminded me of my old college dorm furniture, clean. Nothing stood out as particularly good or bad, but for a night it was OK. It was a bit farther from the center of town, but that was good because it was quiet at night. I wouldn't say it would be a great romatic place to spend many days, but if you get a good deal and are basically looking for a place to sleep after hiking or skiing, for a night or two, I would recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2007
Reviewed August 6, 2007

Well when we got there the help desk was absolutely useless just asked them for a recommendation on a nice restaurant and they were like "oh why don't you just come down and look at our brochure". The sheets were smelly, room was ugly and the bathroom was disgusting especially the tub. I don't know if its just me but the trip was nice but the hotel definitely killed it for me. And of course one more thing the breakfast was crap. Well we were just staying for one night and didn't wanna spend to much on hotel but with this experience I wouldn't mind spending extra money on a better hotel.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple