The hotel is on one of the main streets in town so I don't think there is a "view" from any of the rooms. (There are other hotels and motels up and down this street right next to each other. There are photos that make it appear like its by itself which its not.) We were actually at ground level, and facing the a residential street. But we were just staying one night, so having a "view" was not important. Because it was the middle of October between fall colors and ski season, the Keg restaurant was not crowded. The food was very good and the waitstaff was very attentive. The room was comfortable, had large bathroom, and the beds with the down comforters very relaxing. I enjoyed my stay very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff