We are a couple from Paris. We spent five night at the Banff Caribou Lodge, and we found it really confortable, also if it is certainely a little expansive in regard to its quality. This hotel is not far from the center, in a large street with many other hotels. We didn't like decoration of the lobby, but it was spacious and confortable. There is a parking, not free, but very usefull, with elevators directly on the underground. Staff was correct. Restaurant expansive but nourishing! Rooms are large, confortable, cleans. Bathroom large and clean to.View on the Tunnel Mountain (and the street...). Not noisy. In conclusion, it is a good choice, no risk of being disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TravelUp, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff