We stayed at the lodge on the first leg of our honeymoon and I must say it was a stunning start to our Canada trip. We were upgraded to the "Cascade suite", which consisited of a two level aparment, Lounge and toilet downstairs (also a t.v. and log fire place). Upstairs there was a good sized (queen sized?) bed, very comfortable and an ensuite bathroom with bath and shower. Next to the bedroom was a jacuzzi room, very nice! We also had a beatuiful view of Cascade mountain from our window.
The hotel had a very warm atmosphere with helpfull staff and a great restaurant called " the keg", very good quality food, but a little pricey in the evenings. Overall we had a great time staying at the Caribou Lodge and would not hesitate to return there in the future. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff