This year was the 3rd year my husband and I, together with another couple, stayed at the Caribou Lodge. We stayed for 11 nts and went in Jan 09 as we went skiing. Its a great location, especially for the ski buses as its the second stop so the bus isn't packed by the time you have to get on it. Its near to the shops too, about a 10 min walk or you can get a free shuttle bus. The hotel itself is lovely, the rooms are big and the service is brilliant. Whatever you want the staff are always willing to help. There is a lovely big fire in reception and the spa is really nice too. The restaurant is the Keg Steakhouse which did the most amazing food. The only negative point I would say is that there are not enough space for all your clothes in the room (especially skiing clothes) but that is only a very minor point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff