My 3 girlfriends and I stayed here June 2013. Right after all the flooding. The front desk gave us an amazing discount because they had had so many cancellations and appreciated the length we drove to come (6 hours instead if 3 due to the floods). We were on the bottom floor very close to the spa, which was perfect for our group! The spa offered awesome packages and it's the best facial I've had anywhere in the world! It was also great having the Keg resteraunt attached. The bathrooms were awesome and there was enough room for two people to be in there getting ready for all banff has to offer! The only thing I could say that could be better is if the rooms were cooler. They did have fans in each room but the a/c could have been better. I will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff