Summer visit. sufficient parking. clean open lobby with welcoming staff. Room was clean, quiet and good size (King Suite). Some rooms come with a balcony, wish I'd known that ahead of time so that I could have requested one. We had a king size bed that was not very comfortable, unfortunately I could not put my finger on why. It could have been the bedding or the mattress or a combination of both. All I know is that even though I hiked my butt off almost every day I was there and therefore should have slept like baby, instead I tossed and turned most every night.
Keg Steakhouse on the first floor served good food and also had extremely freindly staff.
The hot pool was little disappointing as it was too shallow in every part of it and the first night we used it, it was only about 80 degrees farenheit. There is an adjoining steam room. meh.
Less than mile from the Banff Village Proper. they have bike rentals available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff