My sister and I travelled to Banff. We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and were not disappointed.
The room was large with a huge bathroom. The beds were comfortable and the place was very clean and smelled fresh.
There was a coffee maker and fridge in the room which we used and liked. Only 1 small complaint: put larger mugs in the room. I hate those small coffee cups.
The room was a bit warm at night though although the windows could open, we didn't do so at night.
The lobby is very inviting, has a large fireplace and in the morning, you can get coffee and tea if you don't feel like making it in your room.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
No complaints at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff