We stayed two nights here in Banff as part of our trip around the southern Rockies. The hotel was ideally suited for us away from the cenre but only a 10 minute walk away from all the shops, restaurants - we prefer some peace and quiet. The room was very comfortable and all the other facilities in the room were of high quality. We had breakfast in The Keg and it was exactly what we wanted with an excellent choice but having eaten on a cruise liner for 7 days we really enjoyed the healthy breakfast we could have of yoghurt, granola and fruit. The normal breakfast looked very good as well. The staff were very attentive and helped us visit the type of places that interested us - we were given good information and all the places we visited were excellent from the Indian Store and museum, the caves and hot springs then up the gondola for teh most amazing views.
We would both highly recommend this hotel when staying in Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff