On our way through the Canadian Rockies we decided to spend a few days in Banff. Last minute we called the Banff Caribou Lodge and Spa. This time of year is right before busy season, so we were able to get a room for two nights. Warm and cozy best describes this hotel. Room was average in size, but very comfortable. Coffee, tea, fridge, nice bathroom. Hotel is in walking distance to downtown Banff. Free parking on street and garage. Free bus pass which takes you to many of the parks attractions. Keg restaurant has nice bar, cold drinks. Good steak dinner and breakfast. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff