I stayed in this hotel at the end of hiking season and found it excellent. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the town and area. I even got some hiking trail directions from waiting staff at breakfast.
The itself room itself which was a twin was clean, quiet and comfortable. My only criticism would be to say the bathroom was poorly lit. It didn't have window and was a bit murky. I didn't use the air-con much during my say as the temperature was starting to fall but I was comfortable throughout my stay. The cleaning staff did a thorough job even during a power cut.
I had breakfast one morning and was mostly satisfied. It's a little thing but I prefer proper milk to the creamer pods that seem to be used in North America. The eating area in the bar was generally quite busy in the evenings but there were usually a spare stools. For a solo traveller service is so important and the bar tenders were both friendly recognising me and making me feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff