The Banff Caribou Lodge has everything you would want from a hotel, it didn't feel like a beat-up ski lodge like some other places I've stayed in the area. The bed was a very comfortable pillow top with cozy bedding, ample pillows. There was a MP3-compatible radio in the room, mini fridge, kettle & coffee maker, flatscreen TV. There were kitchy caribou accents throughout the room and bathroom, including a plaster caribou head & antlers over the john. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and having the Keg in the hotel was a bonus (they took our name on the waiting list to be seated for a table, and offered to call us in our room when our table was ready - we sat in the bar and were seated at a table there before we had even decided on appetizers). We did not visit the pool/hot tub/spa area, but wish we had. There are towels and changing rooms at the pool so no worries about scampering around the hotel in your bathing gear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff