This was our second stay at the Banff Caribou Lodge. We had a nice time 2 years ago and decided to come back. We were in a 2nd floor room with 2 double beds, which are comfortable and clean. There is a little mini-fridge, which is nice when traveling with kids. Our view this time was not terribly great. We faced the adjacent parking lot of another hotel. Definitely ask for a room that faces the front street. Those rooms often have small Parisian balconies that open, which is nice in the summer. The front desk is very friendly and parking and wireless are included. The only suggestion I have is that if you want to eat at the Keg steakhouse restaurant downstairs, you should make reservations in advance. We waited over an hour to get in on a Thursday night. Lovely property, though! Would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff