In early October, we enjoyed a one-night stay at this Lodge, as part of a train-trip on the "Rocky Mountaineer" to Vancouver. We fell in love with this hotel - the first snowfall of the season was occurring to add to the charm, so the blazing fire in the huge stone fireplace in the lobby was very welcoming. The decor in the lobby was folksy and very rustic, masses of fresh flower arrangements all around. Our room was also "rustic" in decor, earthy colors and accessories with deer antlers! The queen beds were very comfortable and the room spotlessly clean. Supper that night was downstairs (so we didn't have to go outside - it was chilly!) in The Keg Restaurant, a Canadian chain, a fun and friendly place to eat. I would return in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff