Stayed here for 3 weeks in September 2012. We used as a base & did some touring. The staff are so welcoming & cannot do enough. Really helpful with recommendations on what to do etc. the free bus pass is a great idea but also the walk into town is only about 10 minutes which in the Summer is very pleasant. The rooms are lovely & the spa is a great attraction. Free coffee & tea in the lobby in the morning is a great added bonus along with the free wifi - with great connection speeds.
The beds are so comfy & the pillows are the most comfortable I have ever had in a hotel
The log fire in reception is a lovely welcoming site.
This hotel has a Keg on site - my recommendation is the bar. The food is the same as the restaurant & the service is great.
The spa is great - don't get confused by the photo there is not a swimming pool. The spa / hot pool is very large and can seat lots of people but if its quite you could do a few strokes !!!
Have visited Banff 10 times in the last 10 years
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST HOTEL WITH THE BEST SERVICE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff