The Caribou Lodge is a little off the main strip on Banff Ave, but it's a decent place to stay. We had an interior courtyard room, and I was pleasantly surprised that they had spent the resources to make the courtyard quite presentable, with a stone garden and plants (an interior view is usually pretty dismal, especially in Banff, when every other window view is a spectacular mountain vista). The room was a little small, but the bed was comfortable. The bathroom, however, was fantastic. It was spacious, well-appointed, and - my favourite touch - they use locally made lavender soap. Impressive. The hot pool is fantastic. Seriously. Bring your bathing suit and spend an hour every night unwinding down there, it was the best. There is no cold pool (sorry, kids). There is a Keg on site, but I recommend walking downtown and exploring this gorgeous city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff